Skip to main content

Featured

News

Photo by Amy Treasure on Unsplash Shortly after Easter this year I got a very bad concussion that left me on full bed rest for three weeks and semi bed rest for another 3 weeks. For the first three weeks after the diagnosis I was not allowed to use a computer or a phone. I could not even watch TV. I was only allowed to sleep or take a walk if I felt good. The first couple of weeks were hard. The following weeks were better as I learned how to pace myself. I realized that my body was quite adept at letting me know when it had had enough. And so I listened to me and surprisingly, I learned a lot about myself.  For the first time in my life I was able to rest without guilt and it was wonderful. I unplugged and reconnected with nature and it made me incredibly happy. This enabled me to see ME for the first time in what seemed like forever and I started to understand what was missing in my life, what I needed and what I no longer needed.  For a very long time I have equated

Eco-Conscious design by "Mater"

Mater means mother in Latin and it is the name of a Danish design brand founded by Henrik Marstrand in 2006 which creates sustainable, eco-conscious and socially responsible design. Their products not only possess a timeless quality and a classical beauty but are often made entirely by hand by local craftsmen. I invite you to read more about their beautiful products here


Luiz lamps made out of cork. 


Shell bar stool with frame made out of oak and seat in premium brown saddle leather.


Mango wood bowl tables with steel legs

 Natural Mango sideboard with front panels stained black. 




































Bar Stool with dark stained beechwood and black leather seat. 

Photos courtesy of The Design Chaser

Comments

Popular Posts